Sunday, February 22, 2009

Perfumes

1.
I'd probably have to say Christian Dior's Pure Poison is my favorite perfume. It's smell is so hypnotizing, seductive, and unique. It has Sweet Orange, Bergamot of Calabre, Mandarin of Sicily, Orange Flower, Jasmine Sambac LMR, Hydroponic Living Gardenia, Sandalwood, White Amber, and Musk in it. And it lasts for days on your clothes even with 1 spray! I purchased mine from Sephora. But they also sell em at Macys.

2.
My second favorite is I think Nina Ricci. It's really fruity but not the gross strawberry-milkshake-puke kind of fruity. It consists of Calabrese Lemon, Cipirinha Lime, Red Toffee Apple, Vanilla Infusion, Moonflower, Peony Petals, Apple Tree Wood, and Cotton Musk. So you could just imagine how insane it smells. But it's still really feminine and addicting. I always take a few sprays at Sephora when I get the chance.. try it next time!

xoxo mode

No comments:

Post a Comment