Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Threading

Threading is another form of hair removal. It's fairly simple, but takes a lot of practice in order to perfect. I learned it in less than a week by watching videos on youtube and practicing. It does take a lot of practice for your hand to get used to it. It's less painful (to the area being targeted), quicker, and more effective. However, I still prefer plucking. The string just hurts my fingers too much. Try it out and see how it goes for you...All you need is regular string.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I have some rogue eyebrow hairs atm but D.I.Y threading looks scary!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love threading..since my face is really sensitive, and the lady who does my eyebrows is amzing..I would be too scared to do it myself.
    www.luxurina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete